|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
- Manage day-to-day posting and editing of content on multiple social media platforms mainly LinkedIn.
- Drive innovation in social storytelling, boost new techniques and topics on the ERNI -channels.
- Plan social topics around our key activities such as service campaigns, recruiting and employer branding.
- Set right KPIs and analyze them for better improvement in the next planning, share the key findings with the stakeholders.
- Be an ambassador: Active cooperation and communication with other departments, acting as a liaison role between the marketing team and internal business functions, lead discussions with influencers of other outside channels to boost content engagement and community reach.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Social Media Specialist, or Digital Marketing.
- Deep know-how in LinkedIn Marketing activities and campaigns. Ability to drive engagement on the proven social media channels. Google Ads know-how is a plus.
- Track record of developing & implementing social media strategy and project management.
- Excited about social media and ability to find stories internally.
- Ability to boost internal engagement on internal social channels like Yammer. Make the Intranet a place to communicate, exchange, create new ideas.
- Has an appreciation of image and video and can write social media copy (easy, short, interesting and with personality).
- Ensure tone of voice and consistent brand positioning.
- Business level of English and German language skills for good communication both in written and verbal forms.
- We are a full-service provider: from the idea to the launch, from strengthening the brand, increasing its impact on all channels to online customer acquisition. We combine the technical with the creative world, combine the insights from the data with the effect of the emotions – so that our customers are digitally successful.