|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
At a Glance:
We are looking for a Graphic Designer and/or Communication Designer to join our team. In a small team we shape the future look and feel of fortuite’s brand, which covers a variety of scales. This includes creating a brand book, corporate design, corporate identity, visual storytelling, define and apply the visual language across various platforms and devices.
- Sketch, ideate and generate new concepts for our services and platforms
- Develop and convert a design language with a holistic approach to all our services, campaigns and projects
- Create mood boards, visualise and communicate with images and samples
- Work from conceptualisation through to execution while managing internal as well as external stakeholders and make sure information flow is ensured and projects are delivered on time
- With a holistic and experimental approach you create the future look of fortuite
- More than 2 years of experience as UX/UI Designer in an agency or in-house (please provide a link to your portfolio)
- You hold a professional degree in graphic or communication design
- Ability to translate broader concepts into functional design systems and experiences
- Ability to articulate design decisions and convey complex ideas effectively
- Attention to detail: You will ensure visual and brand consistency and quality across our products
- You are a highly hands-on person with a can-do attitude
- You are able to transfer research and conceptual thinking through to execution
- You have an eye for the unusual and upcoming trends
- You have Adobe Creative suite skills (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- You are a team player and have a positive mind set
- High proficiency in English is a must have, German and French would be beneficial
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and fast growing environment. We are an international team across the globe, who is hungry and excited to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. Our startup culture means everyone’s opinion matters.
Join us and become part of something UNIQUE!
The job can be part time or full time, on employee or freelancer basis.
Please send your CV, cover letter and certificates to email@example.com.