|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Cleverclip Ltd. is a creative design agency from Bern, Switzerland. Since 2013, we pursue one simple goal: Making the world a bit simpler with explainer videos, interactive web design, and infographics. We work from everywhere in the world, however, our clients are mainly in Switzerland.
We are now looking for a creative person who completes our team and helps us build and maintain an effective external communication strategy to inspire our existing client base and attract new potential leads.
As our marketing manager with a focus on content marketing, you’ll be writing all our marketing-related content, such as SEO blog articles, monthly newsletters, or campaign-driven marketing material in German and English. You are well-organized and manage all our social media channels and push the content with an all-embracing strategy.
- manage the content calendar to kick out engaging campaigns
- write blog articles to improve the SEO rankings and provide an added value to our customer base
- prepare and manage our quarterly podcast campaign CCTalks – The Cleverclip Podcast
- be responsible for our social media channels
- create a kick-ass newsletter campaign each month
- come up with new inspiring initiatives that make the audience love our brand
- …just to mention some of your versatile responsibilities.
What we’re looking for:
- Marketing background/marketing knowledge
- Native German is an absolute must!
- Fluent in English (both written + verbal skills)
at least some experience with Wordpress
- Research skills (even when the topic is unfamiliar, you must be able to write an expert article)
- Social media acumen (Linkedin + Instagram): You must be aware of trends, algorithms and how to conduct analytics
- Writing affinity and ability to express yourself
- Basic SEO skills: You have to be familiar with at least some principles in order to subsequently write an SEO based article together with our SEO expert
- Organizational skills: remain overview about all the tasks and keep track of the content calendar
- Ability to work independently
- Time management
- Basic French (not a must, but sometimes helpful).
Perks and Benefits:
- You’ll work mostly with cool people (not all of us are cool. But the majority is)
- Remote work: Work wherever and whenever you want
- Creative freedom (Makes sense, right?)
- Yearly company retreat. Once a year we all meet and hang out together. Last time we met in Berlin.
- Gadgets – Whatever you need to get things going
Sounds good? Awesome! Instead of writing a cover letter, please submit a short (max 60 sec.) video and tell us what makes you the perfect candidate and why you want to work for Cleverclip. We’ll get back to you asap.
Apply here: https://airtable.com/shrFyUS2XuWSHmYn0