|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Grand Studio Ltd. is a design studio based in Zurich. We are a team of 15+ graphic, apparel, and product designers and are specialized in a wide variety of products within the realm of sports apparel, as well as street fashion and graphic design. Examples include functional outerwear, sportswear, swimwear, streetwear, shoes and accessories, as well as graphic and marketing elements such as print and pattern design, labelling, and hangtags.
If you have your own strong graphical language, as well as the skills to adapt to a customers brief, then you might be the perfect artist to create logos, labels, trims, placed & allover prints, embroidery designs, packaging and all kinds of artwork that goes with clothing design.
- ability to analyze a brand and its position within the market
- ability to conceive, visualize, and communicate new trends (incl. trend relevance analysis)
- ability to design coherent graphics (placed/allover prints, trims, packaging)
to qualify for this job, you must have:
- a degree in graphic design
- fluency in English (both written and spoken), German and French advantageous
- great skills in Mac platforms (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign…)
- very good illustrative skills (drawing by hand)
- current and historical knowledge of endemic industry and market trends
- (as well as target consumers)
- flexibility for market travel
- ability to multitask and to work well in a fast-paced environment
- excellent time management skills
and you must be:
- very organized and detail-oriented
- a team player
- extremely flexible and have the ability to design across a broad range of product styles and aesthetics
All applications must include a full CV, covering letter, relevant work samples and a list of your 10 favorite things.
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don’t call!