|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Curaden AG in Kriens is a dynamic and innovative family business and stands for an idea, for a system, for a philosophy in terms of comprehensive oral health. Better health for you – with this central promise, we develop, market and distribute products for dentistry and dental care worldwide under the CURAPROX brand. We are now represented with this brand in over 70 countries worldwide.
To this end, we train and motivate dental professionals to acquire skills for themselves that were neglected during their training – primarily in communication and patient coaching. We always work with the intention of making lifelong healthy teeth possible for everyone.
In order to become even more successful internationally, we are now looking for a new colleague at our location in Kriens, to start immediately or by arrangement:
Senior Brand Designer 80−100% (m/w/d)
Our Senior Brand Designer is responsible for creating and managing the comprehensive design and visual Identities of all our product lines. In this position, you will be required to oversight all visual elements of the brand, providing art direction within your team and brand guidance towards our international markets. You will need to manage resources (photographers, Illustrators, internal and external design partners), provide guidelines and supervise the delivery of on-brand assets and marketing material.
- You have a formal art and/or design education from an accredited institution.
- You have 5+ years of work experience at a creative or branding agency and/or in-house brand team.
- You are a self-organized collaborator, communicative and diligent. Thus, being able to coordinate and successfully execute design related projects across our international teams.
- You’re an expert in image creation and comfortable editing digital and print assets to be widely usable and reproducible in different touchpoints/languages.
- You’re an expert in working with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- You have extraordinary aesthetical skills and a deep understanding of the brand design ecosystems. Thus, being able to drive visual governance of different product lines with an eye for detail and typography.
- You are a skilled senior designer who can consistently create and replicate distinctive brand assets in different touchpoints.
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills. German is a plus.
We offer you a challenging, varied and responsible position in a growing group with a family touch. We provide you with lots of opportunities for taking the initiative in a young, fast and dynamic working environment. You will go far with us if you are willing to work hard.
Do you feel like this is for you? If you do, please send us all of your application documents, including salary proposal.
CURADEN AG | Human Resources | Raphael Schärer | Amlehnstrasse 22 | 6010 Kriens | email@example.com | Telefon 041 319 45 59