|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Numbrs is a Swiss cutting edge technology company developing a smart wallet, which allows users to keep and use all their bank accounts, crypto wallets and loyalty cards in one place. Numbrs’ smart wallet is available in Germany, United Kingdom and Spain.
Thanks to artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), Numbrs develops breakthrough features that allow users to understand their finances like never before and ultimately improve their financial health.
Numbrs is one of the best-financed FinTechs in Europe and, with a valuation above $1 billion, one of the very few European FinTech unicorns.
We are building a remote team of multidisciplinary experts that are passionate about making a world-changing impact. We’ve built a hardworking and engaging remote culture that combines the best of scientific cutting edge technology with a product-focused environment, offering an ambitious balance of structure and flexibility.
Numbrs is looking for a versatile and experienced Content Manager to help us build one of the leading content platforms in the wealth management space.
The Content Manager will have an understanding and passion for finances, in particular wealth management, and what is happening in the world of crypto currencies and/or latest social media trends. The Content Manager will be responsible for contacting and convincing renowned guest authors to contribute expert articles to our plattfom. To do this, you will need excellent communication and negotiation skills.
In addition, you will be responsible for developing a content strategy, creating and maintaining an editorial plan, as well as coordinating the editorial production steps. You will not only be responsible for coordinating the production of the articles, but also for distributing the content on popular social media platforms.
- Contacting, pitching and sourcing guest authors around the world whose writing would not be out of place in Arc-Invest or Future.
- Coordination and monitoring of all necessary process steps required for the production of the content pieces.
- Distributing articles on social media platforms and managing associated content campaigns.
- Research and curate industry-specific trends relevant to our audience.
- Populate articles on websites.
- Establishing and maintaining an all-encompassing editorial plan for the media platform.
- Close cooperation and coordination with internal departments such as Product Management and Design.
- Provide support and editorial input to ensure ongoing quality.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- 2+ years relevant professional experience in journalism, editorial content production, or media production coordination
- Experience in the area of wealth management content, or a very strong personal interest and high level of knowledge
- Experience using social platforms and an interest in what drives people to share content on the web.
- Excellent communication skills and especially the ability to convey a topic in a target-oriented and convincing manner.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Mother tongue English
- Experience working quickly and efficiently while keeping a cool head under pressure
FYI — just because you don’t have a college degree or meet every requirement doesn’t mean we don’t want to hear from you. If you think you’d be a good fit for the job anyway, use your application to show us why.