WE ARE BUILDING EUROPE’S MOST EXCITING INTERIOR DESIGN NETWORK.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF IT?
Commitment: Part-time / Freelance
The Upscale Vision
Upscale was founded on a simple idea:“To make professional interior design a service for everyone. We are democratizing design for all”
Who We Are
We are a dynamic and highly motivated start-up team of diverse young entrepreneurs from various backgrounds. We enjoy working in the centre of cosmopolitan Zurich, a vibrant and flourishing creative city at the heart of Europe and have creative hubs in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Warsaw and Valencia. We can offer positions in our offices, but also like to attract talent from home-office-workers and vivid travelers. We are looking forward to meeting talented candidates who want to rethink and reshape the way we furnish our interior world.
What You Will Do
- You will create beautiful design and furnishing concepts for our customers;
- You will create digital materials / finishes mood-boards; you will select colors, materials and finishes for various components and surfaces;
- You will develop furnished floor plans in CAD (or other digital drafting software) and produce 3-dimensional views and interior elevations of your designs;
- Your will research independently for new design products including signature and vintage pieces;
- You will draft the client’s furniture shopping list, including pricing based on specified budget;
- You will contact potential clients and existing clients on a daily basis
Who We Are Looking For
- You have studied or you study interior design or a similar field and belong to the top of your class;
- You are able to develop and clearly represent a sophisticated and creative interior concept;
- You are familiar with the European furniture market, manufacturers and designers; trading or e-commerce experience is a plus; but all of aforementioned can also be learnt on the job
- You have significant practical experience in the architecture or interior design world. You can work with Adobe InDesign and CAD-Programms like SketchUp, Redit or ArchiCAD. Startup and sales experience is a plus;
- You’re structured in how you think and work, with an entrepreneurial spirit and‘can-do’ mentality.
More Reasons To Work At Upscale
- Dynamic start-up environment with no hierarchies, short decision timeframes and steep learning curve through exciting projects with great responsibilities;
- Unique chance to experience growth and implement your own ideas in a newly founded venture;
- Well-equipped and stylish office in the heart of trendy Zurich with a good work-life balance, possibilities to work remotely or also to travel at company’s expenses to Berlin or other locations.
If this opportunity sounds attractive to you, please send us your details and an example of your interior design work. If you’re interested in this job, make sure to start your application with these exact words:“Hey Upscale- Team, I’m the Interior Designer Superstar you’re looking for!”